As events unfold with regards to the current Coronavirus outbreak, you may find that your clients have questions concerning whether it is safe to attend clinic for treatment.
Below is an example of a message you can send to customers to reassure them of your dedication to good hygiene practice, along with some simple steps you can take to reduce
spread of Covid-19 within your business.
Coronaviruses are common across the world. COVID-19 is a new strain of coronavirus first identified in Wuhan City, China in December 2019. For the fit and healthy, it remains a mild illness, however, it is important to limit the spread to protect the health and wellbeing of the whole population. The staff and clinicians at the clinic take the responsibility to protect your health seriously. With this in mind, we have instituted the following measures:
• Any staff who are feeling unwell or are showing symptoms will be asked not to come to work.
• We will greet clients with warm smiles rather than handshakes and hugs!
• We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful viricidal/bacterial.
disinfectant during the day and after the clinic closes.
• All clients will be asked to wash their hands on arrival and departure.
• All staff will perform a 20 second-hand wash between clients and / or every hour.
• Tissues can be found around the clinic to help catch it, bin it and kill it.
• We kindly request that any clients displaying known symptoms do not attend the clinic, we will be understanding if appointments need to be cancelled.
• Appointments will be well spaced out to allow extra hygiene measures between patients and avoid cross over in waiting areas.
• Home delivery of product orders can be arranged, please contact us to arrange.
• Face masks and gloves will be worn by our therapists during every treatment.
Other than that, it’s business as usual here and we appreciate your support!
We continue to follow the advice of the Department of Health and Chief Medical Officer, as things are changing every day, we will endeavour to provide you with regular updates.
Current Department of Health advice is: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19