Date: Tuesday, 27 March 2018
Cosmetic Courses 2nd Annual conference date has been announced – Saturday 9th June 2018.
Due to the success of their conference last year Cosmetic Courses are holding a bigger and better event in London this year.
“Based on our wealth of industry knowledge our aim is to provide delegates with expert advice and demonstrate some of the latest trends to enable them to increase their knowledge and develop their career.” says Mr Adrian Richards, Clinical Director of Cosmetic Courses.
This exclusive event will bring together some of the biggest names in the Aesthetic industry. It is a one-day conference of non-surgical workshops, live demonstrations, case studies and seminars on topics including:
• The latest approach to Lip Augmentation
• Advanced Chemical Peeling Systems
• Top 10 Tips for toxin treatments
• Full facial assessment and treatment planning
• Level 7 update and what it means for you
• How to manage complications and set expectations
• How to build and develop a successful practice
• Tips on marketing yourself and your practice
As well as expanding their knowledge delegates will also get the chance to learn from some of the most reputable experts in the industry, meet Cosmetic Courses experienced team of trainers, as well as network with like-minded professionals all whilst gaining valuable CPD points.
The speakers for the day will include:
• Clinical leads from Cosmetic Courses
• Adrian Richards, Clinical Director of Cosmetic Courses
• Dr Otto, Medical Director of Intravita
• Marcus Haycock, Business Consultant, Allergan
• Shailesh Patel, Director Pharmacyspace
• William Brandham Director Pabau
• Representative from Hamilton Fraser insurance
The event starts with registration and coffee at 9.30am and will conclude at 4.00pm. It will take place on Saturday 9th June 2018 at Euston Square, London, NW1 2FB
Cosmetic Courses are offering an early bird discount of £100+ VAT for the first 40 tickets purchase. Thereafter delegates who have or are due to attend a course before the conference can purchase tickets at a special rate of £145+ VAT.
For more information or to book you ticket visit https://www.cosmeticcourses.co.uk/course/cosmetic-courses-2nd-annual-conference-2018/
Notes to editors:
For more information about Cosmetic Courses visit www.cosmetic-courses.co.uk or call Louise Govier on 01844 390110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org