A new Clinical Trainer role is available at Lynton. See below to find out more.
- Job Title: Clinical Trainer
- Line Manager: Sam Hills
- Location: North-West of England
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
- Company car
- 25 holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Life Assurance (3 x salary)
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Discounted products/treatments
Lynton is the UK’s leading manufacturer of laser and aesthetic equipment for the medical, cosmetic, and beauty industries. Our devices are used in a wide range of applications including hair removal, skin rejuvenation, tattoo removal, as well as advanced surgical procedures within the NHS. Alongside manufacturing equipment, we also run a best-in-class training academy and an advanced aesthetic clinic. To our customers, we are known for being British-manufacturers, scientific experts, providing quality products, and delivering excellent customer service.
We are continually striving for growth and reward success with a great total rewards package alongside social team outings, summer and Christmas parties, and a rich calendar of events. We look for like-minded people to join our winning team who possess our values in abundance, which are: Integrity, Positivity, Quality, Reliability, and Care!
Purpose: Responsible for administering customer product training to new and existing customers and providing excellent on-going customer support.
- Responsible for delivering training to Lynton customers for a variety of aesthetic treatments, including (but not limited to) laser and IPL hair removal, laser and IPL skin rejuvenation, laser tattoo removal, and radiofrequency skin tightening and body sculpting.
- Responsible for training customers in the safe and effective use of company products
- Responsible for organising training days and preparing customer training plans.
- Responsible for preparing customer training literature, presentations, and manuals.
- Responsible for maintaining regular contact with existing customers to monitor performance and provide ongoing clinical feedback and support.
- Responsible for collecting clinical material from customers.
- Responsible for promoting and selling Lynton Skincare products during training sessions.
- Responsible for disseminating information between customers and for ensuring that best clinical practice is maintained.
- Responsible for the preparation of training manuals and videos
- Responsible for generating information, photographs, and other information used to create marketing materials
- Responsible for helping to organise and attend conferences/exhibitions
- Responsible for presenting at workshops and seminars
- Responsible for providing feedback to other areas of the business
- Any other reasonable task as requested.
- Experienced using cosmetic laser or IPL systems for hair removal, skin rejuvenation, and tattoo removal
- Training/teaching experience
- A healthcare or beauty qualification (minimum Level 3)
- Full driving license
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Shows Integrity
- Quality Focused
- A willingness to travel.
- Experience using body-shaping equipment and other aesthetic technologies (RF, Ultrasound, peels etc)
- Training/educational qualifications
- Skincare product knowledge
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com for the attention of Dr Sam Hills.