Exclusive distributors of the IBSA portfolio, HA-Derma, launched NEW Profhilo HAENKENIUM® cream.
Developed by IBSA, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in hyaluronic acid production, NEW Profhilo HAENKENIUM® is an innovative Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Complex and Salvia haenkei patented extract: HAENKENIUM®. The topical formulation provides immediate skin hydration, natural antioxidant protection, as well as long term accumulative skin rejuvenation results.
The patented Salvia haenkei extract enriches the formula and slows down the degradation process of HA caused by ROS, prolonging the benefits to the skin. Provides protection from free radicals, a cause of oxidative stress and premature cellular senescence.
It is also suitable for use post treatment after dermoaesthetic treatments such as peels, dermal fillers, micro-needling, etc. to soothe irritated skin whilst restoring the normal levels of hydration to the skin. Ideal for the face, neck and décolletage, NEW Profhilo HAENKENIUM® can be used on a daily basis morning and night or as advised by a practitioner.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
1. PROVIDES AN EXCEPTIONAL ANTIOXIDANT EFFECT by reducing the intracellular level of free radicals (ROS).
2. PROTECTS THE SKIN FROM PREMATURE AGEING caused by oxidative stress factors (i.e. pollution, diet, smoking).
3. PREVENTS PHOTOAGEING counteracting damage from UV exposure.
4. RESTORES BARRIER FUNCTION & SKIN HYDRATION counteracting the physiological reduction of HA.
5. ALLEVIATES SKIN IRRITATION & REDNESS caused by oxidative stress, sensitisation factors or following dermoaesthetic treatments.
6. DIMINISHES VISIBLE SIGNS OF AGEING such as small wrinkles, while restoring skin firmness, elasticity and tone.
Profhilo® is the first BDDE-free stabilisedinjectable hyaluronic acid (HA) based product for treating skin laxity. With the highest concentration of HA on the market (64mg / 2ml) it is not only boosting and hydrating the skin, but also remodels ageing and sagging tissue. Profhilo® delivers great results as a
treatment on its own or in combination with other aesthetic treatments currently on offer.
Scientific knowledge, continued research, technological development and modern production processes, retain IBSA as a market leader in hyaluronic acid as they control the entire product life cycle of their HA, from the biofermentation raw material production to the finished product in pre-filled syringes.
HA-Derma are the exclusive UK and Ireland distributors of IBSA Farmaceutici Italia’s range of hyaluronic acid based products,
including brands such as PROFHILO®, ALIAXIN® and VISCODERM®.