Date: Thursday 25th June
Laser hair removal is one of the most popular aesthetic procedures for both male and female consumers.
This 1-day course is suitable for anyone of any experience level wishing to expand their knowledge of laser and light hair removal treatments.
The day underpins the knowledge and skills needed for practitioners to confidently perform treatments to the highest of standards to get the best results.
• The IPL and laser hair removal process and how it works
• Wavelengths and the difference between them looking at IPL, Alexandrite Laser, Long Pulsed ND: YAG and Diode
• Assessing client suitability (looking at contraindications, and Fitzpatrick skin type)
• How many sessions and how often?
• Side effects
• Pre-care and aftercare
• Managing expectations and results.
The price is £75.00 Incl VAT.
Visit lynton.co.uk/courses/hair-removal-masterclass-june-25th to find out more or to book your place.