Safety has become more important than ever before, as all companies across the country are currently adapting their Health and Safety procedure according to the ‘new normal’. VIVACY has made safety the core value of its work since the beginning of its success story in 2007. A couple of months ago, the French company understood the necessity to adapt promptly to a new environment and to communicate what safety means :
- Safe Aesthetic Practitioners: all the practitioners using STYLAGE and DESIRIAL in the UK are registered with one of the national medcial healthcare bodies. Anatomic knowledge and complication treatments are regularly revisited by national and international experts during masterclasses and cadaver workshops, like the one organised in Paris in November for 40 doctors.
- Safe environment: VIVACY UK as worked harder than ever before to adapt its focus and respond to the current hot topics, such as how to reopen your clinic safely. After a thorough study of all the official regulations at hand, VIVACY has organised a variety of training sessions dedicated to supporting practitioners with the resumption of their aesthetic activity.
- Safe products: the rheology of each VIVACY product (is tailored to the specificity of the tissue it is treating. In addition, the presence of antioxidants in all the product range (mannitol expect for Hydromax, where the antioxidant present is sorbitol, whose hygroscopic properties are even greater), breaks down the free radicals causing the inflammation of the tissues post-injection, hence reduce the swelling.
- Webinar about safety: VIVACY has offered webinars as early as the first week of national lockdown. International Vivacy KOLs, such as Dr Benjamin Ascher, the founder of IMCAS, Dr Hervé Raspaldo, Dr Massimiliano Leporati, Dr Stéphane Smarrito, Dr Nicolas Berreni, Dr Malgorzata Uchman, Dr Stéphane Auroy, Dr Zunaid Alli and Pr Ali Mojallal have all taken this opportunity to share their time, techniques and experience with worldwide practitioners on the Vivacy learning platform, Vivacy e-learn. This rapid accommodation to the current situation has shown that the core message of VIVACY remains the same: learning never stops and safety while injecting is central. All the webinars, as well as injection demos, are available to watch there, by signing up or in at https://vivacy-learn.com/en/
- Safety Zoom meetings: in order to continue to offer support and ensure an ongoing dialogue with practitioners and front of house staff, VIVACY is now offering digital trainings on zoom, such as an introduction to the SkinPro range, a Desirial group focus and an introduction to the complication process.
Vivacy is extremely proud to support its clients, proud of the work that has been achieved by all during this peculiar time, and it will continue to go the extra mile to support the medical industry and economy.