Pharmaceutical company Galderma will be hosting a free, two-hour webinar on the Aesthetics Media website between 7-9pm on March 11.
The webinar will explore treatment of the perioral area, featuring the following speakers:
· Mr Jeff Downie: consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon – discussing the anatomy of the smile
· Mr Mark Devlin: consultant maxillofacial and cleft lip and palate surgeon – discussing the anatomy of the smile
· Jackie Partridge: independent nurse prescriber – lip injection demonstration
· Professor Bob Khanna: aesthetic practitioner – on how to build your business with a smile
The Anatomy of the Smile Webinar is only for doctors, surgeons, nurses and dentists with a valid professional licence. You must submit your licence (GMC/NMC/GDC certificate) and proof of identity certificates (e.g. driving licence/passport) to DocCheck in advance of the webinar by clicking here. You must have registered with DocCheck by March 7 to attend the webinar.
If you have already registered with DocCheck and had confirmation of your professional licence then you do not have to register again. You should simply:
1. Click here to login. You will then be prompted to use your DocCheck* password to confirm you are a doctor, nurse or dentist.
2. Tick the box to confirm you would like to pre-register for the webinar
3. You’ll receive reminder emails for the event to ensure you don’t miss out!
Register here and provide your medical certification as proof of your profession. This will include proof of identification (driver's licence or passport) and proof of medical profession (a GMC/NMC/GDC certificate). You may also be asked to include extra documentation such as a personal diploma from a university.
Your information will be checked and once it has been verified you can then visit the Aesthetics webinar page, use your DocCheck password and confirm you would like to pre-register for the webinar by ticking the box.
IMPORTANT – you will need to register and provide your medical certificate to DocCheck by Thursday March 7 in order to guarantee that your registration will be processed in time for access to the webinar. This process can take up to 24 hours.
If you are experiencing issues with your DocCheck registration, please try the following:
If you are still having issues with your DocCheck registration, please contact them directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive email updates of the webinar, update your Communications Preferences here and tick to receive 'Communication from Aesthetics partners'. You can also attend our Facebook event and share it with your friends by clicking here.
We look forward to sharing the webinar with you in March. If you have any questions please contact Aesthetic Media:
P: 0203 096 1228
This webinar is sponsored by Galderma.